Posing Tips: Series 1
When in doubt, touch or play with your hair.
Whether you're a guy or girl, messing with your hair is always an organic movement. I can tell someone to touch or play with their hair, and everybody will do something different. Maybe it's sweeping hairs around your face back. Or maybe its taking a section and braiding it. Run your hands through it. Flip it. Get it MOVING!
6 Hair Prompts to Say to your friend when out taking pictures:
1. Sweep the hair off your face by your eyebrow, chin down, eyes up at camera
2. Look away from me and on 1, 2, 3 flick your head back around all "Covergirl" style.
3. Play with a tendril of hair while tilting your head.
4. Lean forward slightly and fluff and play with hair
5. Act like you're washing your hair
6. Turn into the wind for a Beyonce vibe
Take these ideas and build on it. Don't be afraid try something. We live in the digital age where we can retake a photo as many times as we want. But don't forget, the best candid photos aren't overly planned. Let your light shine!!